Welcome to the Allen County Fairgrounds!
Built in 1990, the Allen County Fairgrounds is one of the newest fairgrounds facilities in the state of Indiana and is conveniently located in northwest Allen County – just minutes from downtown Fort Wayne, I-69, and many regional attractions. Initially built to serve as home to the Allen Country Fair, it has grown to offer a host of rental facilities for both public and private events. Air-conditioned exhibit buildings, show arenas, outdoor venues, and ample parking make it ideal for:
For more information stop by or call our office at (260) 449-4444 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM on Monday through Friday. Our staff will be happy to help you plan your special event.
- 2016 ALLEN COUNTY FAIR at 00:00AM, Friday 29 July 2016
- 2016 ALLEN COUNTY FAIR at 00:00AM, Saturday 30 July 2016
- 2016 ALLEN COUNTY FAIR at 00:00AM, Sunday 31 July 2016
- 4-H Fair Livestock Auction at 00:00AM, Monday 01 August 2016
- Fort Wayne Obedience Training Club–Open Meeting at 00:00AM, Wednesday 10 August 2016