Welcome to the Allen County Fairgrounds!
Built in 1990, the Allen County Fairgrounds is one of the newest fairgrounds facilities in the state of Indiana and is conveniently located in northwest Allen County—just minutes from downtown Fort Wayne, I-69, and many regional attractions. Initially built to serve as home to the Allen Country Fair and a resource for Allen County 4-H, it has grown to offer a host of rental facilities for both public and private events. Air-conditioned exhibit buildings, show arenas, outdoor venues, and ample parking make it ideal for:
For more information stop by or call our office at (260) 449-4444 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Friday. Our staff will be happy to help you plan your special event.
- 2018 Allen County Fair (Day 1) at 10:00AM, Tuesday 24 July 2018
- 2018 Allen County Fair (Day 2) at 10:00AM, Wednesday 25 July 2018
- 2018 Allen County Fair (Day 3) at 10:00AM, Thursday 26 July 2018
- 2018 Allen County Fair (Day 4) at 10:00AM, Friday 27 July 2018
- 2018 Allen County Fair (Day 5) at 10:00AM, Saturday 28 July 2018