Welcome to the Allen County Fairgrounds!
Built in 1990, the Allen County Fairgrounds is one of the newest fairgrounds facilities in the state of Indiana and is conveniently located in northwest Allen County – just minutes from downtown Fort Wayne, I-69, and many regional attractions. Initially built to serve as home to the Allen Country Fair, it has grown to offer a host of rental facilities for both public and private events. Air-conditioned exhibit buildings, show arenas, outdoor venues, and ample parking make it ideal for:
For more information stop by or call our office at (260) 449-4444 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM on Monday through Friday. Our staff will be happy to help you plan your special event.
- Fort Wayne Obedience Training Club–Open Meeting (HLB) at 00:00AM, Wednesday 04 March 2015
- 4-H Horse & Pony Tack Swap (HFA) at 00:00AM, Saturday 07 March 2015
- Coin Show – Old Fort Coin Club (HFA) at 00:00AM, Sunday 15 March 2015
- 4-H Horse & Pony Tack Sale (HFA) at 00:00AM, Saturday 21 March 2015
- Mom 2 Mom Sale (4H & HLB) at 00:00AM, Saturday 21 March 2015