Welcome to the Allen County Fairgrounds!
Built in 1990, the Allen County Fairgrounds is one of the newest fairgrounds facilities in the state of Indiana and is conveniently located in northwest Allen County – just minutes from downtown Fort Wayne, I-69, and many regional attractions. Initially built to serve as home to the Allen Country Fair, it has grown to offer a host of rental facilities for both public and private events. Air-conditioned exhibit buildings, show arenas, outdoor venues, and ample parking make it ideal for:
For more information stop by or call our office at (260) 449-4444 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM Monday through Friday. Our staff will be happy to help you plan your special event.
- 2017 Craft Bazaar at 00:00AM, Saturday 28 October 2017
- 2017 Christmas in the Country (1st) at 00:00AM, Friday 01 December 2017
- 2017 Christmas in the Country (2nd) at 00:00AM, Saturday 02 December 2017
- 2017 Christmas in the Country (8th) at 00:00AM, Friday 08 December 2017
- 2017 Christmas in the Country (9th) at 00:00AM, Saturday 09 December 2017