Welcome to the Allen County Fairgrounds!
Built in 1990, the Allen County Fairgrounds is one of the newest fairgrounds facilities in the state of Indiana and is conveniently located in northwest Allen County – just minutes from downtown Fort Wayne, I-69, and many regional attractions. Initially built to serve as home to the Allen Country Fair, it has grown to offer a host of rental facilities for both public and private events. Air-conditioned exhibit buildings, show arenas, outdoor venues, and ample parking make it ideal for:
For more information stop by or call our office at (260) 449-4444 from 9:00AM to 4:00PM on Monday through Friday. Our staff will be happy to help you plan your special event.
- Doll Show & Sale at 00:00AM, Sunday 28 August 2016
- Labor Day Horse Show at 00:00AM, Monday 05 September 2016
- Autism Walk at 00:00AM, Sunday 11 September 2016
- Gun Show – Midwest Gun Traders at 00:00AM, Sunday 25 September 2016
- ACF Consignment Auction at 00:00AM, Saturday 01 October 2016