RV, Boat, Camper & Trailer Storage
Outdoor Storage is available all year long (Summer Season = May through October) and (Winter Season = November through April) with the exception of certain days each year during the Allen County Fair when all stored units are required to be removed. Dates change each year so please call for current dates.
Indoor storage and pavilion storage is available during the winter months of November 1st through April 30th. The storage facilities are unheated. Space is limited and we often have a wait list. Please call our office at 260-449-4444 to see if space is available or to be added to the wait list.
All stored units require:
- A current Certificate of Insurance
- A completed Storage Form
- Access to your unit may be available BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Prior to storage, all propane tanks must be removed from units. In addition, any flammable, edible or valuable items must be removed.
- Winterization is not provided or offered by the Allen County Fairgrounds. This is the owner’s responsibility.
- No electrical hook ups are available for any storage units.
- Storage rates are based on the length of the unit, multiplied by the monthly rate. There is no pro-rating of months permitted.
- All storage is available on a monthly basis or up to six months at a time.
Please contact our office for current storage rates and storage contracts.