We invite you to become a member of the Allen County Fairgrounds. Your yearly membership allows the Fairgrounds to function and gives you a voice. You are encouraged to volunteer or sit on one of our many committees—from Buildings and Grounds to Fundraising. We need you!
What you receive for your membership:
- (1) Dinner at the Annual Meeting
- (6) 1-day passes, Allen County Fair
- (1) Vehicle pass, Allen County Fair
- (1) New Membership Discount Card
- Invitation to the Allen County Fair member and sponsor picnic
- Facility rental discounts for multi-year members
The new Membership Discount program card and brochure will be in your membership pass, packaged prior to the Allen County. If you want to check out all the discounts available to you, please review our ACF_Member Brochure.
Deals & Discounts Include:
- Special offers on food at restaurants like: Chevy’s Pizza, Cindy’s Diner, Mancino’s Grinders & Pizza, Rich’s Cafe, Zinnia’s Bakehouse
- Discounts at Chocolate Thimble and DeBrand Fine Chocolates
- Free services and deals at: Dream Salon & Spa, Dogwood Salon, Evolve Spa, Longe Optical, Pearle Vision, Armstrong Flowers, Kruse Automotive, Will Jewelers…
- Over 25 offers to thank you for being a member!
Any member wishing to park their vehicle within the fairgrounds during the fair must possess a hang tag. Vehicles without a hang tag are subject to towing.
The yearly membership fee is $50.00 if postmarked by May 31. Memberships increase to $75.00 on June 1.
Important Dates & Information:
- Fair tickets and vehicle passes available for pickup July 17-July 21, 9am-4pm at the administration office or at the Celebration Pavilion during the fair.
- Memberships run from end of fair through end of fair the year after.
- The Fairgrounds is not responsible for any lost or stolen passes and no replacement passes will be issued.
Please download and complete the form below, detach and return with your check payable to the Allen County Fairgrounds. If you have questions or wish to pay by credit card, please call the Fairgrounds’ Office Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 260-449-4444.
Download:2019 Membership Form