Whether you’re planning a wedding, banquet, or corporate event, the Allen County Fairgrounds provide the perfect setting for your special gathering.
You’ll find affordable options that accommodate groups of all sizes with any budget. Enjoy the freedom of selecting your own vendors and caterers to transform our spaces into the perfect backdrop for your event. Let the Allen County Fairgrounds be the canvas for your next masterpiece!
- Ability to serve alcohol
- Ability to source your preferred caterer and/or decorator
- Accommodations for outdoor events: wedding ceremonies, picnic setup, inflatable kids entertainment, etc.
- Most building rentals include tables and chairs
- All enclosed buildings offer heat, central air and restrooms
- Close proximity to hotels & accommodations
- Free parking
- Non-smoking facility
- Wheel-chair accessible
A few ground rules. A full list of terms and conditions will be provide prior to rental.
1. All users of the Allen County Fairgrounds must reserve the portions of the facility they wish to use through the leasing agent, Allen County Fairgrounds, Inc.
2. Your lease deposit to hold your date is non-refundable. All lessors must sign a lease agreeing to payment of the fees.
3. You are responsible for cleaning up anything you have brought onto the Fairgrounds, such as table covers, decorations, etc. Trash cans and bags will be supplied.
4. A damage deposit is required 60 days prior to lease dates. You are responsible for any damage to buildings, the grounds, and any additional clean up required following your use of the Fairgrounds.
5. Security is required and mandatory if your event will furnish/serve alcohol.
6. Alcohol may be served at the Fairgrounds provided a licensed bartender is dispensing the alcohol. CASH BARS ARE NOT PERMITTED. A copy of the license must be in the office prior to your event.
7. All users of the Fairgrounds must obtain a Certificate of Liability Insurance naming the Allen County Fairgrounds as a secondary insured for the duration of their event. There is a minimum coverage amount for different types of events. Contact the Fairground office for coverage amount for your event.
8. Receptions, parties, and small one-day rentals: Building will be set up and ready for you to decorate no earlier than 9:00 a.m. the morning of your event. Decorating the day before your rental, if available, may also be reserved for an additional charge.
9. All buildings on the Fairgrounds are NON-SMOKING environments by regulation of the County Ordinance. This regulation must be adhered to and will be enforced by the sheriff on duty.
10. The buildings may be used to refrigerate and serve food, but may NOT be used to cook or prepare food and beverages.
By renting from the Allen County Fairgrounds, you make a positive impact
on our community. The rental program helps our organization continue to support Allen County 4-H and provide a home for our annual fair. The Allen County Fairgrounds is a self-supporting, non-profit organization which receives no county tax dollars. Without year-round rentals, the Allen County Fairgrounds could cease
to exist — with that, we thank you.