Our feature fundraiser for the Miss Allen County Queen Scholarship Fund will again be the Little Miss Allen County program. It is open to young girls aged 2 to 16 with NO requirement to live in Allen County.
A summary of the program:
The winners of the Little Miss, Junior Miss, and Pre Teen Miss Allen County titles will be determined by monetary donations, with each penny equaling a vote. Donation collection will begin at the Miss Allen County Queen pageant and will run through the start of the Allen County Fair.
On Tuesday, July 23rd, a special coronation ceremony will take place 6:00pm at the Free Activities Stage during the Allen County Fair to crown our three new winners and also award all the girls the participate with prizes from area sponsors. Every participant will get a crown and prize package!
We encourage Little Miss participants to ask family and friends to donate to them. All the money collected goes directly to the Miss Allen County Queen Scholarship Fund. Participants can get creative with the ways they collect donations and we encourage this. Know that 100% off all the money collected goes to the scholarship fund, so have fun with it!
2-6 years old – Little Miss Allen County
7-11 years old – Jr. Miss Allen County
12-16 – Pre Teen Miss Allen County
- Open to any girl aged 2-16, no need to reside in Allen County.
- The program is open to the first 25 participants.
- Age divisions are subject to change depending on entries. We try to keep each division as equal as we can.
- Only one child per household. (Suggestion: If you have more than one daughter. Consider alternating their entry each year.)
- If a contestant wins an age division, they must wait to participate again until they age into the next division or wait at least one year before they participate again. We will not allow back-to-back titles to be one by the same individual in the same age division.
- This program is a fundraiser; so all participants must make an effort to fundraise.
- If a participant does not show up for Little Miss Coronation, they forfeit their prizes.
Big Thank You to 2018 Sponsors!
We would like to thank all of those that participated in 2018, we were blown away by the support and amount were were able to raise for our scholarship fund. We also thank our generous sponsor. Because of them all participants received:
If you have a young girl that you feel would like to participate you can contact Michelle Love at firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-449-4444.
The deadline to enter is June 15th and can be done online at this link: Entry Form