The Miss Allen County Queen Scholarship Pageant is an official preliminary for the Miss Indiana State Fair Queen Pageant. The pageant is open to young ladies the ages of 17-21 that live in Allen County OR and adjoining county but participate in Allen County 4-H or go to school in Allen County. To participate a contestant must turn 17 by June, 1, 2019.
It is a great opportunity to meet new people, learn interviewing and public speaking skills, gain confidence and above all have fun making new friends.
There are four areas of competition: interview, professional wear, evening wear, and on-stage question. Each of which represent various percentages of the final score. Miss Allen County is not a high competition program. Many girls that compete and win the title have never competed in a pageant before. We look for a role model and positive ambassador for the Allen County Fair.
Each Miss Allen County and her court are honored to reign over the Allen County Fair. At the fair, queen and court participate and make appearances at events such as Kid’s Day, the demo derby, 4-H shows, kiddie tractor pull, and many more fun activities. In addition to the Allen County Fair, Miss Allen County makes appearances throughout the year at charity events and fundraisers, but most importantly represents Allen County at the Indiana State Fair Queen Contest in January.
Contestant Packets for Interested Young Ladies
If you would like to obtain a contestant packet with the rules, entry form, and additional details about participating in the pageant, please email pageant Director, Michelle Love at email@example.com. In the email, please include your name, age, birthday, address, phone number and email address. To save on postage, contestant packets will only be emailed.
2019 Deadlines & Dates
- June 7th – Entry Forms / Information Sheets postmarked with $50 entry fee (may obtain sponsor for fee)
- June 26th – Workshop & Orientation, 7pm at the Fairgrounds (not required but highly recommended)
- June 28th – Late Entry Forms due in hand (with additional $15 late fee attached)
- July 13th – Mandatory Practice Day, 1:00pm – 3:00pm at Carroll High School
- July 14th – Miss Allen County Queen Pageant, 6:00pm at Carroll High School (contestants arrive at 11am)
- July 23rd-July 28th – Allen County Fair (mandatory events during the Fair for Queen & Court)
- January 3rd-5th, 2020 – Indiana State Fair Queen Pageant (mandatory for 2019 Queen)
2018 Prizes and Sponsors
We can’t thank our 2018 sponsors enough for helping us put on such a special Miss Allen County Queen Pageant and Little Miss Allen County program. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your continued support! Without our sponsors we wouldn’t be able to provide the following: